April 12, 2012

12042012

Hey my dear!This week is very crazy!Really!
I started to learn English last week. And I will be glad to new friends on facebook, with whom I can talk!
Today I go to shows AFW and tomorrow are you waiting for the report about Christina Crawford from Brazilia, Lilia Kissilenko from Russia , Kukso Koo from Korea! It will be interesting!
Saturday we'll go to the presentation of the book Catherine Percova "My Yves Saint Laurent" and shows designers OSOME TOSOME from Russia, LEONID ALEXEEV from Russia and THOM BROWNE from USA.
This photo as insparation! Long skirt, rude sweater, many necklace and wedges sneakers!
Love this look!
Have a good day dear!
Polly with love!
♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. да, девушка на фото выглядит супер) жду твой отчет!)

    ReplyDelete

i need your comments!