June 16, 2011

dreams of beach!

Is rain. All night. All day. The sky is overcast. The summer is over
 But still only mid-June. This is St. Petersburg. The weather can change several times a day.
But this is the whole charm to this city.
I love walking in the rain.
But not now.


 
Now I'm dreaming about summer.

 nailpolish from H&M(bella's choice, going bananas), Rimmel(blue my mind), Madnifique(coral), Maybelline Colorama(#84), Lumene(pink punk)
 my swimwear black from Mango and colors from Women Secrets!

14 comments:

  1. I want all of those nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15:25

    I really like your blog.
    great pictures.
    check out mine.

    hope you will follow me :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nail polishes! the yellow/mustard one looks lush!

    Visit us?

    Danniella x

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime les vernis:)

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures! Your nail polish is great! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh bummer about the weather, i hope it gets sunny soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blogger! Invite me ;> +/+ FOLLOW ??

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first photo is so cool. I love the swimwear too!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous20:26

    девушка, вам не мешало бы английским заняться.
    пишите ужасно безграмотно.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, it's raining here as well :(

    Love your bikinis though - make me wish for the summer to come back soon!

    Kisses

    Miri's Castle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots dear!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks the same here: Where is summer??:D It's cold and rainy:( I want beach, bikini and ice cream:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

i need your comments!