April 16, 2011

Khaki + fur

Hi guys!So much  has happened for last week!I very tired but!

Ok i went to Hermitage as a volunteer! it's very interesting. I have new friends from different country! We talked and went to cafe and walk on street!I'm happy!!!!Really!And i forgot about work in this time!

 Yesterday we went to my new flat!I hope repairs will be over soon!We took some photo in my new parka from asos.com!

  parka- Vila, t-shirt with zebra -Stradivarius, earrings- Acsessorize, ring from Istanbul, nail-polish-Maybellin

Good weekend my dears!
Xoxo@

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous23:24

    цвет для парки самое то! хотя у меня синий)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks super warm! I just love the fur. The temperature is finally cooling down here - I can't wait to get my faux fur out!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are your colors you look really cute!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!!!! :)

    great blog,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

i need your comments!